Funny Little Ava

Ava is always cracking me up.  
Always.
The other day we were at Out of this World, a big warehouse
filled with toys, things to jump on and things to climb,
Ava insisted on bringing Hello Kitty.
I wasn't so sure bringing Hello Kitty was a good idea.
She might get lost.
So every time Ava ran by I was tracking Hello Kitty, 
making sure she still had her in tow.

Sure enough the first 953 times she went by, 
Hello Kitty was safely tucked under her arm.
But on the 954th time I noticed she was missing.
I alerted Ava to the problem and she looked very concerned.
She couldn't remember what she did with her but she was 
determined to find her QUICK!
 She got Colton to help her and she ran through
enlisting the help of the employees as she searched,
going on a Hello Kitty hunt.
 She came happily back squealing
"I FOUND HER!!! I FOUND HER!!!"
Great Ava!  Where did you find her??
Where was she?
"Oh she was in the microwave.  But I found her."  
WTH?  : )
 Tonight she was playing with Hello Kitty & I heard her yell at her,
"You are the most difficult child EVER!!"
 Earlier today we took Ava to Safari Sam's, another play place,
and as we were leaving she saw one of those boxes outside 
that has the free real estate magazines and she grabbed one.
 She sits down in her car seat flipping through her 
magazine as we drive home.
 She looks up and says
"Mom?  When our house burns down I think we 
should get this one."  
WTF???
I'm telling you, no idea what she might say next but 
I can bet you it will be funny : )

Comments

Jenny said…
Sarah, This is so cute, I love all the great pics!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...