Beach Fun (Part 2)

On Friday John & Jessica (my sister) joined the kids and I
at the beach.  Our good friends Rhi, Tyler, Bill, Sara & Henry got to
come too, they are all so much fun! : )
 I still can't believe Norah is 8 months old. 
Henry is seriously Way. Too. Cute.
Auntie Jessica loves her girls.
It's so nice to get my husband to the beach!  We miss him!
Ava had a great time.
Sara & Henry
Those eyelashes slay me.
To the beach!
Curious Kids
Tyler, Ava & Rhi
Beautiful Henry
Tyler : )
I'm in love with this shot, I love his parents admiring him in the background.
Baby Crack, I couldn't resist.
Big Cheeks
Happy Baby

Perfect Family
Rhi & Her little cutie Seren
Norah flipping me off.  She doesn't want to hold her own bottle.
Smiles
Pretty Girl
My Love

It really was the best few days.  I had the perfect mix of company coming and going to keep me happy and entertained with just the right balance of alone time.  This was the 4th trip I brought Norah's baby book with the intentions of filling it out.  Sadly, it is still in the trunk of the car, untouched.

Happy 8 months baby girl!  I swear I love the pants off of you even if I am a total slacker!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...