Beach Fun (Part 1)

We went to the beach on Wednesday.
Some good friends of ours came with us,
Jessica, Nate & baby Max.
 Baby Max was due a day apart from Norah but 
was born 3 weeks early.  That boy has crazy skills.
He was all over the place, crawling, standing up,
making Norah look like a total slacker.

 Part of me was jealous that Norah couldn't do all that
yet, then the SANE part feels lucky I can just set her down
and trust she will be somewhat near where I placed her when
I come back : )
 My little baby love turned 8 months old today!  Crazy.
 When did that happen??
  Here is another avocado attempt, gag!
 Maybe she is jealous, here she is pushing Max
 Jessica & Max

 I think he missed the joke.
 Ava & Nate had a really good time playing together.
Here they were pretending to be selling tickets to a movie.
 We had amazing weather, so of course we hit the beach.
 Sand
 Fun
 Happiness
 Love, love.
 This picture kills me.
 She is such a sweet girl, most of the time...
 Reading up
Jessica & I had a really nice time chatting 
and sharing parenting stories.

I was so happy to have their family come stay,
next time we will have to get Jesse & John 
to join us too!  :)

Comments

Look how big Norah is getting! So cute! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Stop by my blog b/c we finally found out what we're having :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...