Halloween Fun: Take One!

So my sister works at Cushman & Wakefield and every year
we attend their Halloween party, it is the best, not to be missed. 

Due to the nature of this event falling several days before
Halloween this year, YOU get to be bombarded with
CUTE a little early.

But you are pretty used to that around here right? 
My very dear friend Katharina suggested I make Ava her Minnie ears, I asked her if she had met me?  Then suggested she make them and I pick them up on Wednesday, SEE WHAT A GREAT IDEA THAT WAS??!!! They are perfect!
MOO!

In the "Alligator" on the way up to Jessica's office, or elevator if you don't speak 3 year old.
My Mom joined in on the fun!
Auntie Kitty
Moo, Meow.
Norah liked Auntie's shrine to the kids. : )
Cousin Abby & Aunt Linda
This was one of my favorite costumes, such a pretty peacock, with real feathers
Linda said this costume reminded her of Grandpa, he often answered the door like this, I still can't stop laughing!!
Super Cute!!!
The Crazy Cat Lady, best costume EVER.
Jessica's boss & the new mascot? 
Ava was thrilled with her loot, stickers, tattoos, glow sticks, so many goodies.
 
 Me & my Minnie : )


What a great night, the only down side is now I feel like the kids need new costumes for Halloween since I already blogged about these ones  : )







Comments

Cute costumes! And wow, that crazy cat lady costume is hilarious!
Rachel said…
Aww! I LOVE it!! You all look so cute! (I put my camera specs in response to your comment the other day!)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...