Sunday Afternoon Tea

We got invited to a tea party!
And when I say "we" I mean Ava.
But being as I am her chauffeur, that sort of means
me too, and Norah and also Bayli this particular day.
Ava got all dressed up, she even wore my pearls!
Good thing we weren't officially invited,
the rest of us did not dress up.
Well Norah sort of did, but no dress or pearls for her.
Tracy, Sammy's mom, had the table all decorated
to the nines, tea party style.
She went all out. Fancy cookies, wood dolls to color
and decorate, lemonade "tea" and lots of yummy snacks.
The table looked fabulous!!
She even had jewelry & dress up things everywhere.
Happiness : )
The girls all looked so fancy.
This is one of the many ways to Ava's heart,
she LOVES to look fancy.
She makes me line up her dresses and she selects
the perfect one. Then she puts it on and says
"Want to see how fancy I spin???"
We had a wonderful time at the party.
Ava couldn't stop talking about it the whole way
home.
She told Norah that when she gets older
she could have a tea party too.
Maybe someday I will throw one.
Although I am certain I won't be able to pull it off as
seamlessly as Tracy, she truly created little girl
magical perfection! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...