Just Waiting...

I am so excited.
Anxiously awaiting word about a baby
that seemed to be coming last night.

This is one of my favorite people, Rhi.
Could she be more beautiful???

Her husband Matt took these wonderful
pictures.
Can't wait to hear if another adorable little boy
is joining their family or a sweet little girl...

The suspense is killing me!!!

We have finally reached that point where I am
actually glad they didn't find out the sex of the baby.

Either way, I couldn't be happier for their family.

Comments

Kelly said…
She's beautiful!
I wish her well in labor...
(That still seems really scary to me!)

How are your little ones doing?
Sarah said…
It's amazing what the female body can accomplish, I had a great labor both times (thanks to the every wonderful epidural). I hope rhi's goes as well. My girls are doing great, thank you!
Rhi said…
Sarah-I don't think you how it makes me feel to think I am one of your favorite people. You know some amazing people, so I'm feeling pretty special right now. It was incredibly disappointing to come home still pregnant Thursday morning, but I'm trying to take it in stride and remember this kid has to come out sometime in the next two weeks. Preferably, a little sooner than later if I get any say at all. I am forever grateful that you and your family have come into our life! You have taught me a lot about motherhood and have extended so much warmth and generosity that it makes my heart swell :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...