I LOVE a good weekend, & this one was GREAT!

We had a really nice weekend.

Friday I got to have Bayli,
my sister even brought her over and we all played
Ticket to Ride.

Saturday I made a run for it and had a quick
overnight girls trip with Billy, my sister &
my mom away at the new mountain house.
We had about 24 hours of girl time. We got
to go to the little local bar and shoot some pool.
We had a lovely dinner together, danced
and mostly just laughed and had a wonderful
time. It was heaven.

I missed my babies, it was so nice to come
back home to them.
On Sunday we went to a beautiful wedding.
I'm so happy for the bride & groom, I love weddings : )

John has been working all weekend on our yard.
It looks wonderful!!!
It is so nice to see him be able to relax for 3 whole
days in a row, even if "relaxing" actually means
working his butt off all weekend beautifying
our house. (He loves doing it, thank goodness!)

The cutest thing?
Ava loves to help him. She follows him all over the
place, chattering away the whole time. She digs,
finds worms, hunts ladybug, plots hanging unripe
cherries back on the tree so they will continue to
grow. It makes my heart sing to see the two of them
enjoy their thing. I just love that.

What a great weekend.

Comments

Kelly said…
I'm so glad you had fun.

Way to go for John, getting everything looking nice and trim. I'm so glad that mowing the lawn is the guy's job :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...