In the Yard.

I told Ava she had to wait until Summer
for me to paint her toe nails.
Close enough, right?
They are Hello Kitty Blue.
The weather might not really be cooperating but
we did get a glimpse of what Summer might look like.

We decided to go on a hunt for bugs in the
backyard. Apparently this requires a chair.
It is important to get really close when studying
ladybugs.
She still has a lot of questions about them.
She did however inform me that they are always
girls, unless they are boy ladybugs.
She still doesn't mind posing for me.
Well, that is as long as it is just her.
If you throw Norah into the mix there
are some jealousy issues that break out
and she seems determined to ruin the photo.
So as much as I love taking their picture together,
maybe it is best if I just single them out?
Whatever works I tell you. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...