I love me a bargin!

Thanks to her awesome mom & some seriously
good Craiglist skills, Norah got a new toy...
Ava was pretty excited, "Put her in there!! Put her in there!!"
I had to wrap Norah in a blanket to make her not totally
flop over, she isn't quite ready yet but I know she will be soon.
She looked pretty fascinated by all the toys, lights
& sounds the thing makes, it's basically the best
exersaucer EVER, it sells for about $120 new
and I got it for $30. I am confident that I could
sell it for at least $50-$60 when I am done with it
so that is pretty awesome.
We had a good craigslist weekend, we also sold a dog
kennel for $50 the same day I listed it and I originally
bought that for $30 on CL several years ago.
Just in case you are not super impressed with my
shopping skills I will leave you with Ava's crazy outfit.
She put it together all by herself, if you couldn't of guessed.

Gotta love that. : )

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Those granddaughters are awesome!
Sarah said…
Can't argue with that :)
Bel said…
I just found your blog and the pictures of your kids are just adorable!!! It's so great that Ava loves reading :)

<3 Belly B

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...