Just a few random pictures:

John's really honing in on those multitasking skills.
2 kids will do that for you, or you can hope.
Not only does Norah like her swing,
she LOVES having Ava entertain her while she is in it.
This makes me smile:
Daddy
Technology bonding, the modern "playing".
Getty up!
The other day I left Norah on Ava's bed while I
went to switch the laundry. It was all too quiet
when I got back in the house.
Here is what I found:
Ava was supposed to be doing something or other
that I had asked her to do but instead she crawled
up on her bed and read Norah a story.
I love that girl.

Auntie
This is why we don't trust her to babysit...yet:
And finally, here are two picture of Ava, sleeping.
We always sneak into her room at night to check
on her and this is typically what we find:
I love that she loves to read!
I could easily get these same pictures of her
dad if I wanted to, he often falls asleep
exactly like this : )

Comments

3d ultrasounds said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh my, that picture of Ava reading to Norah is priceless. So sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...