The perfect Mother's Day

On Sunday we had a little Mother's Day Brunch
at my house.
The lovely parents-to-be came over.
We got to help D'Auna celebrate her very first
Mother's Day.
Parties mean a whole lot of action for Ava.
Literally.
She got spun and spun and spun some more.
Each time she stopped to gain her equilibrium
she continued on with "Again! Again!"
This is the main reason I refuse to spin her.
It's a trap.
I myself perfected this trap at a young age.
Ava loves wearing fancy dresses.
In the morning she had me line up 6 of them
so she could choose the perfect one.

This one was it, just what she needed to dance.
Auntie Jessica
Our lovely mother
The ever skeptical Norah
We had a great breakfast, lots of lovely gifts (even a Coach
purse for me!) and a wonderful time visiting.

After the brunch we sent the kids off with grandma
and John & I stayed the night at the Edgefield.
We had a great time. We enjoyed 2 happy hours,
wandering around with cocktails, playing pool & darts
and a nice soak in the salt water pool.
It is so nice to spend some time with my husband.
I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day.
: )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...