Spoiled.

We are super happy for my Mom & John,
she has her beach house and now he has his
ski house. We feel spoiled just knowing them : )

Ava was super excited to go check out the new
digs. On the way up she saw Mount Hood and
says "Is that the mountain house?? I want to go
to the very top and slide down!!"
When she saw all the snow she screamed
"It's just like Christmas!!"

I think she may be right, this is sort of like Christmas!
Here is a little photo tour:
Bathroom on the main floor:
Loft area:
Looking down from the loft:
Brace yourselves, here it is, my DREAM kitchen:
There's even a little apartment below you could
rent out or fill with friends and family:
Ava took this:
and I took this:
Ava was pretty excited about the whole thing.
We played, finger painted, built forts...
Auntie
She loved all the camping chairs that are acting
as furniture before the real stuff arrives.
She couldn't stop talking about camping.
Norah set up shop in the closet, it's almost like
a crib right??
Grandma got Ava a lifetime supply of silly bands.
Seems appropriate, the chick is pretty silly.
We had a wonderful relaxing weekend.
I was surprised that I loved this house just as much
as I love the beach house, it has a very similar feel to it.

Congratulations Grandpa John!
Enjoy your new house, we hope to come skiing, hiking,
sledding, kayaking and bar hopping with you soon : )

Comments

Madeline said…
Looks BEAUTIFUL! How fun for you guys : )
I can't wait to come see it too!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...