Two Peas in a Pod

As I mentioned, Rhi & Tyler ventured out from Newport
to join us for the baby shower, they stayed all weekend &
we had a lovely visit. Rhi is pregnant too so we enjoyed getting
to sit and discuss babies, pregnancy and things to come.

These two make quite the pair!
They require minimal management because they
really get along fabulously!
Ava couldn't be happier to have Tyler there and
he seemed pretty happy about it too.
She taught him to cut vegetables, bet you didn't know you
are supposed to hold the cutting board with your feet...
They cuddled on the floor, taking turns
pretending to sleep.
They laughed together.
We were sad to see them go but so happy they came
to visit! It is wonderful having our kids get along
so well.
I am excited to see how well the next two, who will
be even closer in age will do.

We love the Uppy's & it is so fun getting to watch
our kids form bonds as they grow up together.


Comments

I *didn't* know I was suppose to hold the cutting board with my feet - how educational!
Rhi said…
I really can't get over how well they got along! I'm so glad we came, thanks for having us. It's pretty weird to think that next time I see you, I'm sure Miss Norah will have graced the world with her presence!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...