39 weeks down, 1 to go...


One week to go.

How are things different this time?

With Ava I was dying of anxiousness, I needed her out, not just by her due date but WAY before then. I couldn't wait to hold that little baby. To see with my own eyes that she was OK.

To some extent I feel those same emotions. But it is totally different. I am a realist so I KNOW that Norah is easier on the inside : ) I know that each day she hangs out in there she is growing stronger & healthier. Her nervous system is developing more and she will be calmer and sleep better. Her heart will have a better chance of being totally ready to do it's job. Her immunity will be stronger. She is where she needs to be right now. Cooking away, getting ready to join our family.

Of course all that being said, today would be a nice day for her to come... : ) If we get near Valentine's Day and she is STILL not here I will be kickin' her out! Just saying...


Comments

You're almost there! Can't believe it's just one week to go!
Rhi said…
I love how you sound so rational and logical at the beginning.....and then you threaten to kick her out :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...