Our Little Worry Wart

Not too much going on over here. Just flying through
my to-do list as I wait for little Norah to arrive.

I let Ava help make scrambled eggs (these things are
tough on a control freak like me).
She did pretty good. She was very proud of herself.
Here is what the floor looked like after she ate,
WE MISS LILY! I don't think we realized the
amount of clean up she was saving us : )
I got Norah one of those little assisted sitting chairs for
babies, all the reviews I read said some kids just don't
fit in them, they get stuck. Weird because my 3 year
old fits just fine.
She has claimed the little chair, among everything
else Norah owns, as her own. She is sure Norah would
want to share with her. I just hope that sharing goes
BOTH WAYS!
We went to visit my Sister's friends baby the other
night. I was super impressed at how well Ava did
with him. She is a natural. She is going to make
a great big sister.
Ava has already shown many signs of regression and worry
with this new little one on the way. She is wanting us to "help"
her with everything. She is also been having potty accidents
like crazy. I hope we can get that all under wraps soon.

You can tell it is her fear of change and not knowing what is
coming that is causing these issues. She has even cried over
not being able to see the old blue counter tops in the kitchen
ever again. So clearly she has issues or this is stemming
from some serious worry about what is to come.

She gets that from me, I must be mentally prepared for
everything if I am going to handle it well. Which leads
me to the question, what day is this baby coming???

Comments

She will make an amazing big sister! And what a big girl making those eggs...I'm impressed!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...