Norah's Baby Shower

On Saturday several very awesome people threw a baby shower
for me & Norah.

Here are a few of them:

Linda, Abby & Kim
This is thee Linda, the most awesome Aunt who
recently saved my life.
Jessica, Billy & my Mom were all in on it too.
They are all quite wonderful and make me feel so loved!!

Billy is a wonderful photographer, any really good pictures
in this post, she took.
Pretty food.

Me & my original BFF, Rachel, love her.
Colton, Tiffani & Ava
Lilies
Cousin Jan
Lilee-Belle, Ava & Bethany
Miss Photogenic
Adorable Tyler
Beautiful Rachel
Aside from a ton of awesome people & great food our hosts
even set up a little kid play area. It was a big hit.
Dressing up
In true stubborn princess form.
Rhi & Tyler
There wasn't a really great belly shot in the bunch so
I figured I would include one that was taken today.
I know you people love to make fun of my huge belly : )
(YIKES!!)
A big thank you to all that came to the shower and
to my Sister who is super awesome and put so much time
and detail into making it perfect. It was
so nice to see everyone & celebrate little Norah.
She may not of arrived yet but I can tell that she is
already so very loved.

As we pulled away from Linda's house Ava in a panic says
"Wait! Norah wasn't at the shower!!"

I think she was under the impression she was going to
arrive at the party, I personally think that would of been
a little awkward... : )

Comments

aw, she is so sweet! Looks like a great shower, and I'm so excited to finally meet her! Almost here!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...