More on Lily

Vickie, the lady that adopted Lily sent me the photo I shared recently the day she got home with her. It was really nice of her and such a cute photo:
I was afraid to ask how things were going since but I knew I needed to for my own peace of mind so I emailed her again inquiring about how Lily was doing now that they have had just over a week together.

Here is the email she sent back along with a few more pictures:

She has totally adjusted. She sleeps in bed with us under the covers. She has even touched noses with the horses. She loves going in the car. She even ate a pair of my P.J.'s. She knows she rules the roost here. You are more then welcome to come see her if it helps. She even has more toys then our kids ever had. She has seen the vet and is up to date on everything now. Hoping that in a month she can go ride with me. I just love the way she spazes after a bath. I never leave home without her.

(She is looking a little well fed in this picture!)
Happy Dog!
I am so glad things are working out so well!
You know it is love when she sounds totally OK
with Lily eating her jammies! : )


Comments

aw, that is so wonderful!
guzzi guy said…
Wow! Very cool. Glad you took the risk to ask.
Madeline said…
Glad to hear that she is doing so well!
Rhi said…
yay, it so good to think she really found her place this time!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...