Good Times.

Not a lot of blogging going on over here these days.
Our house is in chaos and we sent our favorite girl away.
Yes, Ava is at Grandmas. My picture taking is at a stand-still.
These are a few I took the other day of her playing with Lily
who is still here by the way. We have been in no rush to
deal with that, which is nice because I am really enjoying her
company.
Our household hasn't been exactly well for sometime now
we all have been battling a pretty bad cough, not a good
mix with all this construction grit in the air.
Yesterday for no good reason at all I got the flu!
I never get the flu. Not the way you want to spend
any of your time while 9 months pregnant, although
it does make you appreciate the normal discomforts of
pregnancy : )
So really it was good Ava was at Grandma's, I may not
of been real helpful with the kitchen but I think I avoided
getting her sick. She should be coming home today.
Which is REALLY good news, I miss her!!!

Comments

aw, how long is she going to be gone?
guzzi guy said…
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Sarah said…
She has been gone two nights, which is longer then she has ever been gone, but she should be home tonight :) I am already feeling 100 times better!
Hope you all feel better soon! We just got some weird flu thing in our house too, it was only a 12 hour flu though, hope yours is too! Love her striped stockings, so adorable! Little girls always have the most fun clothing :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...