From the beach....

Ava and I have run off to the beach again.
This time we are avoiding being home as not to get in
John's way as he remodels our kitchen!

What kind of pregnant wife would I be if I didn't insist on a
kitchen remodel BEFORE our baby arrives??

What kind of husband would he be if he didn't put it off
until the last minute??

Oh-well, what ever works I say. I am just sooooo excited!

Billy, Trevor & 3 of their kids joined us too.
The kids always pick the best toys to play with.
I WANT ONE!!


No, REALLY, I want one!!

A little walk to the beach...
At least the coat still zips, right?
Billy is an amazing photographer!


This is about as close as we got, the tide was totally in.
I love this picture.

Fake cry.

Our friends left us, I feel like crying too : )

This evening Ava and I hung out just the two of us.
We drove down to Depot Bay and caught a beautiful
view of the sunset.
Hopefully my mom will join us tomorrow,
this place just isn't as fun without people to share it with.

I am so excited to see the kitchen when I get home!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...