The rest of the Lost Lake photos, slacker style.

Yeah I sure seem to be taking my time catching
up on this blog.
That's ok, I forgive myself.

Here is the beautiful view from the boat as we rowed
across the lake.
We started out in one of those paddle boats you
peddle with your feet.
That was not even a little bit working for us so
we switched it up for a bigger better boat.

Jeff: the main rower guy.
Ava, leaning out the boat to touch the water, AGAIN.
I found these little loops built into her life jacket to
be quite useful.
Mountain pose:
A little "I'm on a rock" ta-da moment.
Hammock static, pretty serious
Ava took this, she might just have to take over
the photography as this family grows and becomes
busier.
Uncle Chris
We blew up the kayaks, Ava was stoked.
She says "Ooooh are those Grandma's kayaks?
I want to try them!!"
My Love:
Chris standing in the boat?
Don't teach Ava that!
Auntie D'Auna
Could Ava look more relaxed?
I think she was born to kayak,
I sooo want to take her out on the Clackamas!
Little Miss No Nap after her exciting day
Mom, Ava & I watching the exciting sporting event.
Chris & Jeff playing this cool new (to me) game
which we were calling Balls on a Stick.
Here is a link to it, I guess the technical name
is something more like Lasso Golf.
The basic object of the game is to fling these balls attached
to a rope across to the latter rungs, if you land on the
top one you get 1 point, 2 for the middle and 3 for the
bottom one. If you can bounce it off the ground
first and make it on any rung you get 5 points.
First person to exactly 21 wins.

It was a really fun game but can be a little frustrating at times.
The best part was we got to see D'Auna's angry side as she
tried to chuck a ball in her husbands direction.

Good times!

The camping trip was an awesome success. The weather
was slightly colder then we would of desired but it was
beautiful none the less.
The last day if did rain, but seriously, this is Oregon
people, we should expect that, right?

Comments

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures. I would LOVE to go to Oregon someday. It looks amazing!
Unknown said…
That looks very similar to where we camped, at Timothy Lake! You guys had better boats though! What a great time (:

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...