A few July happenings...

We are having a wonderful Summer.
Things have been pretty busy.
Looking back through the pictures of July I noticed
I haven't gotten around to sharing some I wanted to.
Here are some I missed, I hope you enjoy them.

Ava snuggling with her cat Oreo
Baby Ben
Baby Zech
Painting with Amelie
Art with Abby
Hangin with Lily
The next set are from The Oregon Brewers Festival
This is in the kids root beer tent:
Hugging random strangers,
yes Ava is one of those kids.
Laughing at a little boy sticking his tongue out at her
Dancing on Auntie Jessica's lap
Switching to jumping, so fun!
Cool shot of the bridge raising
Taking it all in
Learning how to break dance
This next set of pictures are from our
good friend Sammy's 4th birthday party.
This is Billy arriving to the party in style
with her new baby limo:
Love these girls!
One of my all time favorite looks Billy gives me,
usually brought on by kids but you never know.
Oohing over Zech
Watching the clown show
Brad kissing Ben's face off
He is a very good big brother
Sammy, the happy little birthday girl
Ava mastering the art of water guns
What an absolutely great Summer so far,
can't wait to see what the next adventure brings.

We leave in the morning to go visit John's parents.
We are so excited!!
Not to worry, I am sure I will share some pictures soon,
it's what I do. : )

Comments

That clown show looks awesome. And Oreo is a perfect name for that cat!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...