Breaking my own rules...

There are many ideas you have when
you have children.
One of mine was never to buy Ava bikinis.
It just seems like they don't make sense for little girls.
The tops never stay in place and they seem overly
sexy for a little girl.

I told my mom when Ava was really little bikinis were
not happening, please don't buy them for her.

She promised not to, sort of.
"I promise not to buy her any bikinis, until she asks for one."
Uh...thanks Mom.

Well just like many other parenting ideas, this whole bikini
thing just flew out the window for me.

When did this happen?
In two words:

Potty Training.

Enough said.

She NEEDS a two piece bathing suit!!

Here it is, in all its crazy cuteness:


I think she likes it!
It doesn't hurt that it has a built in tutu.
She has a thing for tutus.

Also the girl just started swimming lessons.
She loves them too.

The first thing the teacher did was dunk her,
over and over again.

I tell everyone that will listen that she now
swims under water!
This makes her so proud and almost makes her forgive me
for all the times I have forced her head under water....

Comments

I love love LOVE the built in skirt...so cute!
Unknown said…
That IS a very cute bikini though!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...