Lost Lake, Part 1

Here are the first of millions of pictures from our
camping trip.
I love this look:
The place only had pit toilets so I thought bringing
her little potty was a brilliant idea.
Sadly she has some sick fascination with outhouses.
Strange child.

Here is my brother Jeff, he is a little strange too.


The Grandma heart attack shot:
Ava things it's fun though.

The relaxing hammock that Ava won't let you relax
in until she gets you to let her in too.
Which can be anything but peaceful.
She is pretty snugly though.
Ava liked driving these boats on the shore.
So pretty...
There is this cool path that goes all the way
around the lake, so scenic & beautiful.








Many more pictures to come...
That is all I have in me for now.

Comments

I love her fascination with outhouses...too funny. And it looks absolutely beautiful there!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...