Macy Time

We spend a few days with the Macy's last week
we just love them!
Here is Amelie riding her trike:
Ben & Ava walking around.
Monkey bars, she is really starting to get it,
these ones were hard too, they go up in the middle.
Slide!
We also played in the water and the sand.
The funniest thing that happened was at one
point I looked around to see if I could find Ava,
she had disappeared. I am looking around for a kid in a black
and white dress and instead see the dress laying on a rock.
I look down the hill further and see her, in just
her panties, riding Amelie's trike down the hill.
What a funny sight!

Here she is at home, just goofing around.
She loves this new purse Auntie Jessica gave her.

And then the Macy's came over to play.
Here is little Zechariah,
I got him smiling! So cute!

The lovely Billy playing with her kids,
she sure does make it look easy!
The girls
I love this picture, even though it is blurry.
She used to never let me take her picture,
this time she kept posing!
I love how Ben is trying to push Amelie off him.
We love the Macy's.
So fun having our kids grow up together!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sarah I love your "Blog" page it's really darling! -Kellie

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...