Jessica's Party

I was so glad I took the night off work, not only
did we get to go to the fair but then I was able to
attend Jessica's birthday celebration Monday evening too!

She is a big fan of karaoke, and that is exactly
what we found her doing when we walked in the bar.
The Group Shot:
Vashi & Jessica singing together, they were wonderful!
The birthday girl & the amazing cake Vashi & her
husband made, TOGETHER!
How cute is that?
The night was perfect.
It was a fun little group filled with some of my very
favorite people. We laughed together, listened to some
great singers sing and some truly awful singers attempt
to sing. That was really the funniest part. I laughed so
hard I cried, this one couple in particular was so messed up.
We were convinced they were on acid or something.
When they would sing (which sounded awful anyway) they
made up all their own words, they fell all over the place and
when the music stopped they would just keep on singing.

It was really nice seeing my sister so happy surrounded by
friends and family.

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!
We LOVE you!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Looks like I missed a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Jessica!
Sarah said…
Wish you could of come, miss you dad!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...