Last Tuesday

Last Tuesday I unexpectedly got the night off work.
I knew I wanted to do two things:
First, see my Dad & Angi.
I haven't seen them much lately and I missed them, plus
Ava is growing up so fast these days I was afraid if
we didn't see them soon she may be off to college.
Second, I wanted to do something fun that
happens on a Tuesday since I always work on
Tuesdays it is a good opportunity to find out what I
am missing, so to speak.

Angi suggested we check out a Summer concert series nearby.
It is called Last Tuesday a celebration of music, art & food.
This was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to find!

Here is Ava, looking 16 with her little purse & sunglasses
just as we were headed out to meet up for the concert.




With Daddy:
Grandpa's hat:
I love this picture!
We had a nice time walking around looking
at the art and listening to music as we strolled.
We realized quickly that if we ought to of come
really early, got a spot & brought chairs.
We decided to go get some dinner at Typhoon,
it was delicious! We followed that up with some
ice cream at Cold Stone. Yum!

Very fun way to spend our Tuesday!

Comments

Rhi said…
so much better than working! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...