Busy Awesome Monday, Take One!

We started our busy Monday off with swim lessons.
I coerced John into going in the pool with Ava.
She was soooo excited!
Jumping up and down!
Here they are all lined up for their sit dives.
Here is teacher Tiffany ready to take Ava under water.
Look no Ava! Where is she?
There she is! Drowned rat style.
Swimming with floats
Life jacket safety practice
All the kids in a boat, two no so happy about it...
Ready for the slide.
I made sure John knew the drill, accidentally don't
catch Ava until she has gone under water.
John singing in the circle of moms, why does this give
me some sort of sick satisfaction? Pretty sure I promised
him they wouldn't do too much singing that day.
I think he liked it though.
I know I loved seeing him in there helping Ava swim.
They are so cute together,
plus it freed me up for taking pictures.
You know me, I am all about the photo op!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Nice! It is great to see the two of them in the water and that Ava is learning about water safety on top of swimming skills.
Rhi said…
what a good daddy John is!!!
Anne said…
I like seeing John playing what is usually your part. Made me smile :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...