BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Couldn't get up in the morning....

I am not doing well with my running this week.   

The last time I ran was Sunday, I did 9 miles and then haven't hit the pavement once since then.  Things just keep getting in the way.  I hate getting up early & John's been so crazy busy lately that I just haven't found (read MADE) the time to do it. 

I'm supposed to be running 3-6 miles a day for training.

But it just keeps raining and raining and raining.

And there's just no time.

I know these are just excuses.  I was able to MAKE the time every day in March.  

Ugh.

I need to get back on track.

I just looked at the 10 day forecast and it is UGLY.  

Please send me some motivation!!  I really, really need it!

I can't tell you how many times the girls and I have sang that song "rain, rain go away, come again some other day..." and it's just not helping!  Either is the one about the old man bonking his head...go figure!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I'm with you...I haven't run all week. I feel incredibly guilty, but maybe my body needs this rest. You'll get back into it - maybe we can motivate each other?

guzzi guy said...

I was going to move one motorcycle across town and bring the other one back yesterday, but the weather never broke. I feel your pain. This *will* turn around!