Tricky.

 Bathing Norah has become a problem.
She's a mover and shaker, a stander-upper and a slipper and faller downer.

 Little chick is dangerous in the bathtub. 
I spend the whole time yelling at her,
"SIT DOWN NORAH!!"
 She thinks she can edge herself all over the tub
and gets herself into all sorts of slippery trouble.
All of a sudden it occurred to me that I could bathe her
in the sink since we got a new deeper one.
 It is perfect!  It is easier to keep her contained in
this smaller area, uses less water and I can stand
up and manage her perfectly!
 She seemed pretty happy about this turn of events!
 She had a nice quick bath...
...and I knew exactly when she was done.  : )

Comments

Rhi said…
ahh who doesn't love a baby butt?

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...