Fun at the Mountain

We just got home from an amazing weekend
with the Macy family, my Sister & her boyfriend.

No surprise that I have far too many photos to share,
here is my attempt at narrowing them down to 
just a few : )













































 Yep, we broke every single sled.  
I think that is a sign you are doing it right,
or maybe that you are having lots of fun.

We are so grateful for the opportunity to 
have such a lovely place to make 
the happiest of memories.

Comments

Mike Marzett said…
Great time! Sore behind!
Rachel said…
Absolutely gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!
And thanks for your comment too! I just did back-to-back posts to catch up from the weekend, so now that one you commented on is further back and I wanted you to know I replied to you, in case you missed it! Thanks again. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...