Sleepless buy smiling...

I recently read a little tutorial on getting your 
Christmas light photos to turn out super sparkly.
Here are my attempts:
I like this one, even if it turned out crazy.
This is sort of fun too.
Here we go, the twinkle, but it's too far away.
Now we are getting somewhere.
If only I had a tripod!
I could play with this all night, but it's 3:30am, I am sure to wish I had gotten more sleep tomorrow.  My constant struggle.
Super fun.
I also got all our Christmas presents wrapped, I even put the bows on.

I made a list, I checked it twice.
There is still a lot to do but this makes me feel better.
Yay me, oh and yay for coffee in a few hours.

Comments

Nain said…
Pretty good! Me, I have a terrible time trying to get that awesome shot

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...