Homework? Really?


 Bayli informed me that I needed to do her homework for her,
or more accurately she asked me to write a testimonial about 
her for her English class.

At first I was mad.
Homework?  Again?  What the hell?

But it's Bayli, so really?  I can't say no.
Love that girl.


 I was anxious to know exactly what was expected of me
in this little assignment.  I haven't had to turn in homework
in as long as I can remember.  What exactly were they 
looking for?  How long must it be?  How can I get an A???

But sadly they offered no guidelines.  
Oh well, just as in school, we wing it right?

Here it is, my ode to Bayli:

Bayli Laine Curl is one of my most favorite people in my life.  I have known her since she was a little two year old bundle of opinion & attitude.  The first thing she ever said in front of me was an inquiry as to whether I was a monster or not.  Despite her initial doubts about my intentions, we became fast friends. 

I have had the honor of being a second mother of sorts to Miss Curl and have enjoyed helping guide her into who she has become today.  Bayli has continued to impress and amaze me as I have witnessed her growing into a truly lovely young lady.  She is responsible beyond her years and carries a heart filled with love and generosity.  Bayli is a wonderful student and not just in the setting of an organized classroom, but in life.  She has a thirst for knowledge about everything, often collecting random, possibly useless facts.  She is eager to become an adult and from what I know of her, she will be a fabulous one!  I couldn’t be luckier to have her in my life.  


Of course this is just the 3 minute quick homework
version, I could actually fill pages and pages explaining
just how amazing Bayli is, and even that wouldn't really
do her justice.


 Love her, so very much.

Comments

aw, what a sweet testimonial! I'd give you an A!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...