Merry Christmas!!

Since it all starts today for us, our two day extravaganza,
I can say Merry Christmas now.  
Plus it's pretty certain I won't have time later.


Last night we got it all caught up and ready for today,
yes there was one major snag.
I had got Ava her main Christmas present off of
Craig's List, a purple princess starter bike.
We just needed to put the training wheels on it, 
clean it up a little & it would be good to go.

So last night at 10pm we discovered the lady 
gave me the wrong training wheels!
They didn't fit!!

John went out to find her (hopefully) a new purple
bike but it turns out everyone else got there first.
Thankfully he found some new training wheels 
that fit just fine.  Crisis adverted.  Daddy to the rescue!


We had a wonderful Christmas morning just the four
of us.  It was perfect.  We let Norah sleep in a little
and soaked all the fun up with Ava first.  We took
it slow, ate donuts, sipped on coffee & mimosa's 
and just enjoyed the wonder of what Christmas morning
is to a almost four year old.



She loved the bike!  She has been riding it all around 
our house ever since.  She also loved the hot wheels
daddy got her, almost as much as him! : )




Norah was next and honestly we didn't do much for
her, what is the point?  We got her a few gifts
but she mostly just played with the packaging and 
crawled around the house.







Tonight we go to the big family party, then tomorrow
morning we are off to my aunt's house first thing
at 9am and then to my mom's for the rest of the day.

So much fun to pack into two days.

This is not just Norah's first Christmas 
but also our first Christmas as a complete 
family.  I feel so blessed to have this 
wonderful family, my amazing husband and
these two perfect, happy little children.


I hope everyone has a truly blessed holiday
and a wonderful weekend.

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Rachel said…
What fun! I love the photos. My heart is so happy for you that you have your complete family here now! Two perfect little girls!
Lillian got the meowsic keyboard as one of her first Christmas gifts too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...