Unplugging

 That sort of sounds like I'm making some stand against 
technology to get closer to my family or something.

No.  That is not the case.
We will just be in Puerto Vallarta!
 It's not that we can't use our phones there,
Verizon would LOVE us to do so,
they would consequently make a small fortune.

 So no facebook, no blogging, no texting, no phone calls.
Yikes??  That sounds awful!!  How will I survive??

Lets see, beach, sand, palm trees, pools, all inclusive food and drinks,
I think I will be just fine...

We are all super excited!!
Can't really think of much else.

 Don't let Ava's serious face fool you.
This girl can't wait to go on an airplane,
chew bubble gum and end up at a resort!


 She is so cute, I had her watch all the security
kid videos on the TSA website and she LOVED
them.  She is confident that she knows just what 
to do to get through the security efficiently.

 Ava is ready to swim the second we get there.
She has informed me of this approximately 84 times.

Even though I am unplugging against my will
it really will be a great opportunity to fully 
enjoy my family without the distraction of 
my little phone/computer addiction.

It will be cold turkey though, I may have to drink 
some extra margaritas to cope with the 
withdrawals....oh well, what can you do??

On a side note,
about 6 years ago John & I went to Aruba on 
our honeymoon.  We had the most amazing time.
As we soaked in each other and the overwhelming
amount of fun we were having I couldn't help 
but notice all the little families enjoying a whole
different aspect of the same vacation we were on.
We talked about how once we had kids
it would be so cool to be able to do something
like that with them, especially if we could bring 
the grandparents to switch off a little with.


That was a little dream of mine and here 
it is, coming true.


We are so very blessed to be going on this trip!
We really couldn't be happier or more excited!
 
See you in a little over a week 
with a new picture or two.  : ) 

Comments

Unplugging from the world is great! When T and I went to Ireland, it was the best feeling ever...enjoy this time with your family, and I can't wait to see pictures when you return!!!
Mike Marzett said…
I really wish I could go with you guys... I know that you will all have a fantastic time! See you when you get back!
Rachel said…
Aw, how wonderful!! Your dream is a reality now! Sounds like a fun and lovely time! I bet the first couple days will be the hardest with the withdrawal, lol!
Can't wait to see pictures! Have a fun and safe trip!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...