Funny Things

 We've just been laying low over here,
not a lot going on.  Everyone is a little
sick but pretty much better now.
I figured I would take this opportunity
to write down a few funny things Ava
has said lately.

Ava "I REALLY like being naughty!"
Me: Why Ava?
Ava "Because it's SO FUN!! I can do what ever I want! And then you yell at me, well that's the part I don't really like, you yelling at me."
 Ava told me she is never going to talk to me.
"Ever again??" I asked
No, pretty soon I will talk to you. : )
Ava recently got in trouble for setting her bubble container on the couch, I was explaining to her that furniture is expensive and we need to take care of it, etc. She says "Mom I'm so so sorry!!! Really Mom, I'm so sorry!" I have my back turned to her and I say "That's ok Ava, I forgive you, I'm not mad anymore." She says "Your not mad anymore??" No. "Mom I was smiling while you were mad, the whole time."
Yesterday I was trying to feed Norah a bottle
while Ava climbed right on top of both of us,
that's what she does.

I said "Ava I really don't need two kids climbing
all over me!"

She looks at me for a minute then says,
"Well then you shouldn't of had a baby."

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Yes... Really... What were you thinking having that second baby.

Ha!
She does have a point with that last one! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...