The doctor is in...

 Morgan came over to play today.
The girls have so much fun together.
However after reading books about Franklin
going to the hospital, they were bound to 
catch some serious pretend illnesses. 
 Fortunately Dr. Morgan & Dr. Norah were on the case.
 Although judging from the look on Dr. Norah's face, 
I don't think the prognosis is good.  Oh well, I'm sure
they will come up with a cure eventually...
I had no time to help, I have been tirelessly editing &
organizing photos for a certain birthday girls photo 
slide show. 

3 days until my little baby turns ONE *sniff* *sniff*

I should probably start on her baby book, damn.

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Now I can see where I need to go the next time I feel ill! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...