Scared.

Packing, list writing, panicking. 

Five & a half hours on a plane with Norah??

Love that girl but try to sit still with her for 20 minutes
and you will see that we have a major problem here.
She looks innocent enough right???
Hahahahahaha.  Ha.
I'm not even worried about Ava.  Maybe I should be, but I'm not.
 Even waking her up at 4 am is not scaring me
(although it should)
but I think my worry over Norah is over shadowing
any concerns I have with how Ava will do.

It's this Can't Sit Still Girl, Not Able to Sleep in People's Arms Girl I am worried about.
I generally try not to indulge in worrying.  What is the point??
 The bad thing either happens or it doesn't but worrying about
it only makes it sort of happen either way, if that makes sense.

If your mind is consumed with the fear of something
happening you are basically living it twice, if it actually 
does occur.

 So I guess I am TRYING not to worry
but rather be super prepared with things 
that will make the plane ride go smoother.

We have a 6 hour trip, we will need some 
prayers, luck and VODKA for sure.

Super worth it even if it goes terribly,
soon we will be in MEXICO!!! YAY!

Comments

Prayers your way! I couldn't even imagine!
guzzi guy said…
I'm working on my "baby whisperer" chops... ;-)
Rhi said…
I hope she blows you away with how amazing she is. If not, everyone will still live :) Have an awesome time!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...