This Week

This week has been pretty good.  
I have got a lot done & managed to
get the kids out of the house a few
times to play.

We have even decided to give in to
Ava's strong social desire and enroll
her in preschool, albeit only 3 hours 
a week, she is still super excited!

I have been on a tear to get this house
organized!  Every last cupboard, drawer
and closet better watch out!  I'm coming
for you!!!!  My mission is to reduce our
"stuff" by at least 15%, I can almost 
taste the victory now!

I really haven't been taking any pictures
this week outside of crappy cell phone
ones but I will leave you with this,
because what is a post without photos?
Oh and by the way, Norah can say:
Dada, Kitty, Sit Down, This & several
other sounds that I think are words.
She has even said "Ava" twice now.  

But...Mama?  Not so much 
(ok maybe once forever ago)

MAMA!!!!  How frickin hard is that???
Who takes care of you child??

Comments

Such a cutie! Here's hoping she learns her lesson and starts saying Mama soon!
Rachel said…
Oh man, still no "mama"?! LOL!
I so want to get my house organized too!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...