Sitting, Eating & Jumping Oh My!

So we have tried our hand at a little
rice cereal.
It's not going well.
She just spits it out. No real interest at all.
It's funny because Ava at this age acted like
we had been starving & depriving her her
entire life. Norah also wants nothing to do
with vitamins or medicine of any kind
whereas Ava couldn't get enough.
Oh well no hurry there. At least she is partially
bottle fed so I can sneak in whatever I want her to
consume : )

Chris & D'Auna got this Jenny Jump Up at
their baby shower & graciously allowed us to
borrow it for a bit since their little baby won't
need it for at least 4 months. Norah is totally
a jumper so I think she will take to it quickly.
The chick never stops moving her legs,
so this thing seems meant to be.
She seems to be getting the hang of it,
I'm sure by next week she will be jumping
like crazy!
Norah is also super close to sitting up on her own.
That means we can start using this thing too,
of course she needs a blanket wrapped around
her just like every baby apparatus she uses.
Girlfriend is tiny.
It is no secret that I am not a huge fan of the infant
stage, if I had my choice I would start off with a 6 month
old. However, this little one has totally won my heart.
I cherished all our little moments.

She is really coming into the fun stage.
She smiles all the time and loves to play.

And seriously?
Last baby,
I need to slow all this growing up down!!
Easy girl!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...