From the Phone

Billy got Norah her first tulle.
It was sort of hard to stop taking pictures of her in it.
But you know how I am...
I hardly matters what she is wearing,
it's pretty much guaranteed I'm gonna take photos.
Sadly I had misplaced my camera and was
without it for about a week. Thankfully I have
my phone, otherwise I would of been so lost.

In our recent LC adventures we went down to
the sand several times. I didn't take very many
pictures but I did take a few.
Norah really did have so much fun this time.
She happily watched the other kids play
and seemed totally content with me keeping
her up & out of the sand.
(I'm so mean!)
We heard about this art festival going on in Taft
so we were all excited to go to it. Turns out
it was SUPER lame. There were about 6 booths
and 7 of them were a disaster. : )

So we hit the sand again.
Carmen & Ava, so cute!
I'm proud to say I took one picture of something
other then my children:
Ok, back to the kids, we got to meet Seren!!!
Rhi's beautiful little baby girl, we are so happy
for the Uppy family!
We had a great time,
as you know, I LOVE me a good beach trip!!

Comments

Cadie said…
That tutu is adorable! She already looks so much bigger than at the wedding! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?! Looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...