Around the Yard

Here is a few pictures of our yard.
My wonderful husband gets every spec of credit
for it's beauty. He loves working on it
and I love that he loves doing it!
I'm personally not a fan of yard work.

I was tortured with weeding as a child.

We have 3 garden beds.
He grows us all sorts of wonderful veggies.
It is the coolest thing to just go outside and pick
fresh veggies for dinner. Yum!
He mows our lawn a few times a week.

It's like a golf course out there : )

Here is the front yard.
It's so pretty, WAY prettier then the actual house : )
Flowers everywhere
John even limbed our trees
This rhododendron was so happy to get more sun,
it didn't even used to bloom!
He works hard from sun rise to sun down.
It's a labor of love.
We are so thankful that he loves it!!

This is the side yard, the newest addition.
He is creating a pathway that will wind through
it and changing the fence line over here as well.
He makes our home BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you my love for all that you do,
you ROCK!

Comments

John Gamble said…
Just so I don't sound like a crazy person, I only mow it once a week. Thanks for the appreciation.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...