Tired.

I have so many great photos to share,
maybe even good stories to tell.
However all I want to do is sleep.

I'm tired. So many months of tiredness.
I think it's finally catching up with me.

Hopefully it's catching up with this chick too,
if I could just get her sleeping through the night...
This one spoiled me for so long, going to bed at 8ish,
sleeping in until 10am.
Love her.
Someday I will have them both properly trained.
And I will sleep...

And then? I suppose I will need to wake them
up early for school...there is always something. : )

Wish me luck on getting them both to embrace
their inner teenager, this "sleeping like a baby"
crap is getting old!!!

Comments

But the pictures of them in the rare case of sleep are angelic! How do you get anything done when there are two beautiful girls to love on all day?

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...