Babies Everywhere!!

Over the weekend I made these,
Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
(the recipe is for strawberry lemonade cupcakes
but I thought raspberry sounded more fun!)
They were grueling & took me 3 1/2 hours.
I think they turned out way prettier then they did
tasty, sadly. At least they looked good right?
I think next time I will make boxed cupcakes and
go all tricky with the frosting. It is ironic how that was
the part that intimidated me and it was fine, the actual
cupcakes were dry and not as good as the boxed ones
in my opinion. If I had them to do again, or you
decide to make them I would recommend only cooking
them for about 17 minutes maybe even 15, I did 20.

Anyhow, they were for a good cause.
My lovely sister in law is about to have her baby girl.
She is due July 8th, so I threw her a little shower.
I love me some babies!!

One of my very favorite people Rhi just had her little girl
two days ago.
I am over the moon happy for her & her family.
She even did it with NO DRUGS!!
I couldn't be more proud of her.
Here she is with little Seren Elizabeth:
The coolest thing?
One of Rhi's very best friends just had her baby today,
their little babies are only 2 days apart!
Here is Erin & Trevor Eugene:
Seriously, have you ever seen two women look more
amazing & beautiful after child birth???

Please explain to me why all this makes me ache
for another child!!??

Shouldn't this be enough for me???
I seriously couldn't love her more.
Right now she's my easy one : )
I do love me some babies.
Sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...