Twice as Awesome.

This girl sure does like the bath.
Good thing cause she gets so dirty!
I swear she single handedly creates about a load of laundry
EACH DAY.
And her clothes are tiny so it really doesn't make sense.

Can you see her two bottom teeth?
They are there, me & my nipples can assure you this.
Little chick BITES HARD.
You can't really begrudge this face for anything though,
I love her little giggle!
Way too much cuteness.
When Norah wakes up from her naps, often Ava
will insist on going in there first, she likes to climb
into the crib. This works out great for me, it buys
me a few more minutes and makes Norah wake
up happy, she loves it, Ava is clearly her favorite person.
She watches her nonstop.
Ava is getting a bit more jealous of Norah now that
Norah is so engaging and people get caught up
with her more then they used to but she still
adores her. I think she likes being her favorite.

It's just so fun having two of them!
My heart is overflowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...