Toothless

I'm scared.
Tomorrow I have to do something I have successfully
avoided for MANY YEARS.
I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled,
all four of them.

I have nothing nice to say about that
so instead I will share a toothless grin with you:

Oh I thought of something nice,
they are knocking me out completely.
And giving me drugs.

It's the little things.

Comments

You can do it! I had mine pulled out my sr year in high school, and you're out for the whole thing...totally no big deal. Hang in there!
Farmer bill said…
So when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, two things happened besides being knocked out and the wisdom teeth being gone;
1. The doctor said he had only seen two other patients with roots laid out like mine - turns out to have been my father and my sister.
2. The after-surgery medication was pretty cool. In fact, when the pain became noticeable, I told Karen I needed more meds and she denied me. I said "the doctor said I could have as much as I wanted when I wanted it". Fortunately Karen was in the room when the doctor gave us instructions and I had remembered what I wanted to hear, not what he said.
Get someone to go with you if possible. Good luck..

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Potty Training...

Kids are funny...sort of.

Meet George: