Thank goodness for family...and pain pills.

I survived my dental procedure, yay!
My wonderful family has been so helpful and
supportive! My aunt came and stayed the night
to be here with the girls when they woke up so
we could go to the dentist bright and early.
My mom came and relieved her, bringing me
Jamba Juice, yum!! Auntie Jessica took Ava for
the night and my husband has been nothing short
of amazing with his caring and attentiveness.
I feel like a very lucky woman!

It's been awhile since I shared one of my beloved
pictures of Ava sleeping:
Also a few funny things:

Ava tends to crawl all over us every second now
that there is a bundle of cuteness competing with
her lap space.

The other day Ava was trying to get on his lap, John says
"I'm sorry Ava I just need a little space right now"

She looks up at him with her big puppy dog eyes and says,
"Daddy I just need a little space on your lap."

He simply couldn't say no to that.

The other day when John got home from work Ava says,
"Daddy when you leave, my smiles goes down."

I love that girl!

Comments

Aw, that little girl is just too sweet!

Glad you made it through your dental procedure with no problems!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...