She Promised.

I made a deal with Norah,
if she started sleeping through the night she
would forever be known as the good child,
the easier of the two.

Not to jinx things but someone I know has had
3 nights of good sleep in a row!!
She has gone 8-9 hours strait, waking up for a snack,
then back to sleep for another 3-5 hours.
They say 3 consecutive days make for a ROUTINE!

I love my baby but there is just something about
a baby that actually lets you sleep that makes for
a deeper kind of love that can never be achieved
in a constant state of total tiredness.

Who makes mommy over the moon happy???
THIS GIRL!!
Thank you Norah, no changing it now.
A deal is a deal.

Comments

Kelly said…
Hahaha - let's hope she doesn't change her mind on you.

That's great though - a girl from my flute ensemble and her husband had a little girl a few months ago (Adelyn - cute, huh?) and she just started sleeping through the night too. They're thrilled.

You mommys are tough cookies! I hope you get some well-deserved rest.
Keeping my fingers crossed that she keeps her promise!

On a side note - man, she looks like Ava from those pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...