Happy Easter, for real this time : )

This is Ava's Easter basket.
I'm pretty proud of it this year.
I didn't go too crazy but it was filled with a little candy,
some fruit snacks, colored fish crackers, and garden tools.
She also got garden gloves, a watering can and
of course a bunny. Because seriously we need
more stuffed animals in this house.
Ok, not seriously, more like extreme sarcasm.
After she perused all her new goodies I figured
I better take a picture of the girls before they got
covered in chocolate and spit up.
Ava likes my little photo shoots,
she was excited for me to hand her Norah.
Yay! I got her!!
This is my favorite, she loves her little sister!
All day long Norah got compliments on her eyes,
this outfit must be her color.
Love Grandma
The almost parents
Good thing he's got the one armed baby holding
down already : )
Hunting for more eggs
Happy kids
I asked them to hold up their baskets and show me
the goods. Love how Colton covers his face : )
We had a lovely Easter, we opted to take the easy
road and went with the Easter brunch at The Springs.
The spread was beyond impressive.
Sadly Grandpa decided he wasn't up for joining us
but we all peeked in and said hi to him.

I wrapped up the day with visiting my dear friend
Rachel & her beautiful family.

What a perfect day.
Happy Easter!!

Comments

That is one awesome basket! And I love both of the girls' outfits, too!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...