Matching Jammies

I almost died and went to heaven when that ultrasound
tech said "it's a girl" for the second time.
My head instantly went to little matching outfits,
not too matchy-matchy but a theme.
Although when it comes to jammies,
I break my own rules, they can TOTALLY match!

So brace yourself, it may not appear that I downsized
the photos after my little photo shoot, but I did.
I just loved WAY TOO MANY OF THEM.
This is my favorite: (how anti-climactic to put it nearly first)

I love Norah's pouty lip in this one:
So sweet...
Aaaaah...

Ava was done, no more pictures please!!
That's my girl, keep the smiles coming!
I love their little feet.
I crack her up.
"You can't take anymore pictures of Norah"
Ok, I'm not always funny, I also bring her to tears,
I have skills.
Let's get rid of the crying chick.
Just wish I could get this one to smile.

And just like the bipolar kid that she is,
here she is, back & HAPPY!
I love her.
So I hope that wasn't too much of "the same shot"
but for me, it melts my heart.
I have been looking forward to this moment
since that tech told me the good news!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Very adorable! Ava's hair is getting soooo long!
They are absolutely beautiful! And matching outfits is a must for sisters...my sister and I always had matching outfits as kids :-)
Rhi said…
Yeah! Serious cuteness!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...