One week away...

I've got no time for photos, I'm too busy obsessively planning & pinning recipes for Thanksgiving.  It's only a week away!!  I can't wait!  
I love this time of year!! 

My goal for this year?  Make the dishes I cook as healthy and delicious as possible, without making all the die-hard traditionalists roll their eyes and scoff.  

Good luck with that.  : )

I'm just kidding, my family does a great job cooking that way regardless, so it shouldn't be a problem. 

I'm also hoping to make it a great meal for my mom who has all kinds of food restrictions.  I love the challenge, it makes it that much more fun to have to think outside the box.  
 I'm so thankful for our wonderful family, we've made a tradition out of spending several days together over the holiday and it is something I look forward to so very much!! 

Now if only I could get it to snow....  

: )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...